theblogthebiothephotos

Thursday, June 17, 2010

thank you etsy

Dear Etsy,
I can't imagine life before you. You have thinned my wallet, added texture to my wedding, provided simple thoughtful presents and most of all allowed me to creatively define my style. Almost everything I have ordered comes with a personal note from the hands behind the craft and it makes it that much more special. From my wedding guestbook, shoes, cupcake wrappers and jewelry and Alex's groomsmen gifts to moms birthday present and my thank you notes, life's little details feel so much more meaningful.

All the best-

Here are some of my favorites...


(Lucky Accessories)


(Babettworld)


(Stuff made from Stuff)


(Millburn Design)


(Buy Some Love)

and lastly my friend Heather's shop...


(LilyBird Shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always up for a reaction, impression or question?