theblogthebiothephotos

Thursday, June 03, 2010

1 month to go....


"Pencils Down" screams my inner dialogue but in reality its hard to give up the wedding blogs; force fed information that gets me through the day till I can get home and change my mind a hundred times about details few will remember from a 5 hour party. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself, but Ive tried to slow down now because I almost dont want it to happen. It will be over so fast and I will have hardly punctured the wedding list by the time we hit our first dance... I just want to hit pause! But like a freight train on we roll...

This past weekend we went to a fabulous wedding in Pinehurst. The friend wedding troupe was in full gear to celebrate Miss Jane Claire and her new husband Kelly and I have to say I just dont know what I am going to do when wedding season finally comes to an end...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Always up for a reaction, impression or question?